Hello lovelies,

How are you all doing? Today, I am back with another review post and I am going to be giving you all my honest thoughts and opinions on the Boots Vitamin C Brightening Eye Gel. I have been using this product about a month now and so I thought I would give my opinions on it because it was on the most affordable eye cream products I have tried and that is out on the market.

Firstly, for price point, this eye gel costs £4 so it is super affordable as I have already said. This eye gel claims to brighten your skin within 14 days. It also is supposed to be gentle formula which nourishes the skin and helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles. This eye gel contains vitamin C and YUZU extract and is meant to be suitable for all skin types.

I have normal to dry skin and this product has been absolutely fine on my skin. It hasn't irritated my skin, burned or caused any side effects. I actually love how it is gel because I have found it to be very cooling and refreshing on the eyes and I think this has helped to reduce puffiness. I have been using this product twice daily and I must say I am quite impressed with the results. I honestly didn't expect much from this eye cream because it only costs £4 and all the other ones I had previously used have cost a hell of a lot more. I was wrong though and it just goes to show that you don't always have to spend a tonne of money on skincare for it to work and be effective and as always, just because some skincare works for you doesn't means it will work for everyone. I think skincare is so individual but if you are looking for an eye cream, I would suggest trying this for the price.

I'm not saying this is the best eye cream that I have tried, but it certainly works. I have noticed that the product has reduced the puffiness of my eyes and I have also noticed a reduction in my dark circles. Of course, they haven't gone completely, but they definitely are better and there is less pigmentation around my eyes. My favourite part of the eye gel is how cooling, refreshing and lightweight it is on the skin. My criticism of this product is that I like an eye cream which is a bit more of an intensive treatment (something like the Clinique all about the eyes cream – which is my all-time favourite eye cream) but for the price I cannot deny that is all a good product and definitely a great affordable way to have an eye cream in your skincare because they can be rather expensive

I hope you have enjoyed this review on the Boots Vitamin C Brightening Eye Gel. If you like this style post, then let me know if you would like me to some more posts reviewing different products and also leave me a commenting letting me know of any other products you would like me to test and try. What are your go to skincare products? I hope you are having a lovely day, staying safe and trying to remain positive, and I will see you in the next one.

All my love,

Ell X

Where to find me:

Instagram:@the_ell_journal

Twitter:@EllJournal

Pinterest:Ell | Lifestyle blogger

Products Mentioned:

Boots Vitamin C Brightening Eye Gel

Published by style_withEll

Welcome! I'm Ell. I am a 22 year old History graduate who is passionate about fashion, beauty and luxury. I love to travel and will occasionally feature and document my latest travel adventures over here too. If you also share a passion for any of these then I would love for you to stick around! View all posts by style_withEll